Friday, August 04, 2006

priceless treasures


When will I earn enough and spend on the things that I so wanted to have for me and my family? Will there be a time when financial worries would leave? In years time, I would be sending my kids to school... hoping that by that time I would be able to provide them with what is best, and not just settle for less.
There's so many things I yearn to have. Material things that I know would help us, some needed and some would just bring happiness. Dreams of a greater life and of going to places with my family. Will I ever achieve such dreams or leave it now before I worry too much.
True, money is not only the source of happiness. But then, you need it to keep on living, make your family live and have a better life. And there are a lot of people complain and fight over it. Still I am blessed. I have a family of my own. I have kids that bring me so much happiness. My treasures are Priceless...

No comments: