Saturday, July 29, 2006

nice song... great lines

A line from the Alchemist book of Paolo Coehlo:

When everyday seems the same, it is because we have stopped realizing the good things that appear in our life...

A line from the book Tuesdays with Morrie:

Life is a series of pulls, back and forth. You want to do something, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know you shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, yet you know you should not take anthing for granted...

A song from the Wedding Singer, performed by Adam Sandler

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you
I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you
I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

No comments: