Friday, August 18, 2006

don't fool me


true words for her:

that was such a perfectly nice-image that you put on. pretending all this time that you are the victim. couldn't you admit what you had done? you're so scared of letting people know your true bad side. admit that you have your share messing up. it all points to you- anonymous bitter text messages, foul emails, creating clone accounts. you are full of pretentiousness, even involving your friends... showing immaturity, deceiving. putting myself to blame.... making me look bad... releasing yourself from all these. and placing yourself up in the pedestal... that you are so envied! huh! dream over

i knew your reasons for befriending me. you are still bitter. you wanted to know me, my life and my past. you acted like you are sorry, that you had moved on, that you wanted to be friends. yet i am real. nothing concerns me. i stay in the i-don't care mode because that's simply what it is. you get what you deserve... you heard what you wanted to hear. from the very start i knew the true person in you. i won't be fooled. you could not be me, you could not do what i could do. and i am wasting my time now with all these craps.

No comments: