Saturday, January 28, 2006

past situations - part 4

September 28, 2005 What Proves To Be
Last night I received two unknown text messages. One was asking me if I posted my number at a website and the other asked me if I was still awake. I did not mind it as I felt so tired and my head aches terribly. Thankful I had a good sleep. I woke up, receiving another message from a different number. The number which then appeared on my Chikka text messenger. He said that he got my number at the website. Then I got several missed calls. It was then that I decided to check the site. There it was!!! My name and my number was posted there, saying that I am looking for single hot men and married men! Throughout the day, those unknown messages did not stop. I told all of them to ignore the post under my name and some even helped to create a post to warn people that I am not the one who is behind the post created under my name. I did not let this pass. I know I should do something. Glad I did. I sent an email to the website administrator, asking them to delete the post under my name as I did not create that post. Thankful that they deleted every post created containing my name and my number.


Well, she simply can't do anything to put me down. All that she had done had simply failed. She should plan and think more. Her stupidness won't get her nowhere. Can't she just live a life? That was not a joke... it was simply a stupid thing to do. That person who posted it despises me and really wanted to piss me off. Now, she is being pathetic. Is that all she could do?


No comments: