Saturday, January 28, 2006

past situations - part 3

August 15, 2005 I Pity Her
I feel sorry for Michelle for doing all those things. She's simply wasting her time and making her life more miserable... inventing stories, making fun of me and my family and making such accusations. My fault was thinking that she's a friend and the past incident that we once got into are forgotten. But then, she was not completely healed of the past. Her life is full of hatred and jealousy for me. She even forwarded a message that I had never sent to her, even placing a date and time. That was totally funny! Imagine, I don't have a load in my cellphone. Now, she's been accusing me of doing such and even bothering her family... telling me to stop and that I was hurting her. But did I do anything to her? She's crazy... she's the one doing all those things to herself. Why would she do that and create a story just to make me look bad? Can't she just be contented with her life and move on. I don't care what her life with Vincent is, as it doesn't concern me anymore. Until now, she's texting me nonsense things... she could say anything she want. I simply pity her...

August 22, 2005 Some People are so Pathetic
Since last week, I have been receiving weird text messages from Michelle. Can't she just grow up and be mature. I don't care what she says. I don't give a damn to what she thinks. But at least, I am proud to say that I am not like her. She's being pathetic doing those things to me... I simply laughed at her. And again, last friday, I received an anonymous text message. That person is accusing me of ruining and getting into someone else's life... huh??? saying all those bad remarks... but she doesn't know me at all. A person with the same personality as Michelle. It's funny, they are just wasting their time saying nonsense things to me. I am not affected with whatever they say. Maybe they just envy me or hate with whatever reason that would be... But, why can't they mind their own life? Don't they have anything else left to do?... I pity them for doing such things. Some people are just pathetic...


August 24, 2005 Not affected
I received text messages from Vincent... or someone pretending to be him. He was asking why I was doing such things intruding his family?... that he gave his number to me before as he knew we're friends... that I was not happy and contented with my life... that he never said anything to me... that I am the one to be blamed for all that was happening. I knew beforehand this would happen. I know how much Mitch hated me and would want me to look bad. I don't care anymore... everything happened years ago. He should confront her wife for bringing up the past. I have cleared myself from all that had happened and I had chosen to forget all that had been said.
Whatever I say to him anymore doesn't matter. There's no sense knowing my side when he had only decided to listen and believe in all Mitch's lies and stories. I could not change his mind on what he thinks... I would understand that he could not choose to believe me. Mitch only wanted more re assurance and she would do anything to so that Vincent would forever hate and despise me. That's the most pathetic thing to do. but, if that would make her happy, then let her... their life doesn't concern me at all... I don't care anymore. I don't care what she says... I don't care what he thinks... I am not affected with all this...


August 31, 2005 Such Foolish Ways
I guess Michelle just want to piss me off. Again, she tried sending me another text message and this time using another number - 09273346764. She began her message with "Who's this? Maybe you got the wrong number" and I replied, "You're the one who got the wrong number and I didn't send you a message"Her messages- "You did. You just sent your number saying thid is my new number""Oh I remember, this is ***'s number.... ""I had this number in my planner..."then she told a story about how I tried to ruin their relationship, what I had done... making me feel bad...I told her she was bluffing. In the first place, how would I knew her new number?! I don't know why she keeps on sending me messages... Why can't she just move on and be contented with her life. She would get nothing out of what she's been doing. Have a life, michelle. Stop fooling me and making a fool of yourself

September 9, 2005 All Had Stopped or I Thought it Had
Thankful I had stopped receiving text messages from some people who doesn't know what to do with their life. Hate messages all meant for me... foul messages containing negative words against my character... not showing any respect at all. I didn't know who those persons are but I know who's behind everything. For more than 2 weeks I was bugged with those messages... I don't even care if it was Vincent who had texted me the other day clearing some issues or someone pretending to be him to clear her name... well, I don't want to waste my time anymore on those nonsense things. Still, I am not a person who easily got affected with what people say about me. They could not put me down through those words alone. I know myself better..

No comments: