Monday, October 30, 2006

weekend exploration

Last Saturday, hubby and I went to Divisoria. It's a place where you could find the cheapest bargains and you could haggle with the prices. The place is always crowded yet I still love going there. We've bought some goods, toys and shirts. We then decided to take our merienda in one of the chinese fastfood in Binondo. We ate at Chuan Kee. Its the first time I've tasted kiampong (a sticky chinese fried rice).

And of course, I've bought some hopia at Eng Bee Tin in Binondo. I love their hopia! I bought the Hopia Ube and the Hopia Ube/Pastillas combi. It's a very delightful treat. I have only bought 2 packs, whereas other peole are buying dozens and dozens of their hopia. Well, I would defintely go back and buy some more.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Happy C&C Monday. Have a great Week.