Tuesday, October 31, 2006

in my kids eyes

Sacrfice... that's what I always have to do.
I need to be strong... to protect them from their fears.

For 2 months, my kids are being taken care of stay-out caregivers. they would come to our house at 7 am and leave at 7 pm. Today is the last day that my kids would get to see their caregivers. It would be so hard as my kids have been accustomed to be with them everyday.

Again, fears and pain enveloped me. Situations which I had hoped would not happen. My kids would again have to adjust and be comfortable to a new caregiver that my mom would get for them. I know it would be hard to trust strangers to take good care of them. In their eyes, I could feel their fears upon the facing another stranger.

In pain, wishing that I would be there at all times. Yet I know I have to work to help support financially. The only thing I could do is remind them that they would be fine. I also have to release these fears in me. Praying at all times that nothing would harm them. Leaving my kids, while working in the office is not easy. Yet this is one thing that we have to live with.

No comments: