Tuesday, October 10, 2006

the way it is

I detest people who brag too much on what they have, especially people who are just planning to buy a certain thing. Seems they flaunt the money they have on their hands. They are not the typical rich persons, they are just ordinary people pretending to be full wealth. They feel that they are way above others.

I could remember someone saying "nakahawak lang ng kaunting pera, akala mo mayaman na, akala mo kung sino na!"

No humility. No humbleness

----------

Working each day is a drag.
Nothing to look forward to, just unmotivated.
Knowing that others receive more makes me feel down.
Leaving me without energy to give my best.
Anticipating that time would be so fast.
Reasoning out to myself that life had always been unfair.
It always was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who insists on having everything that others have even if the family can't afford it. It's so sad because they are now in uncontrollable debt.

Thanks for stopping by.