Wednesday, September 06, 2006

what I aspire to be

I had once dreamed to be an executive. Working in a multinational company, leading a team of people, going abroad for trainings. I had once visioned myself to be a great one. It was so easy to dream and aspire when I am still young. After all these years, I had not accomplished much.

I feel good for those who had achieved their goals. Maybe this is where I really belong. I feel like I don't have a career, an accomplishment to be proud at. Have I grown professionally, may not. Well. maybe it's not yet the end. I wouldn't wish, but I would still aspire to be one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let your aspirations slip between your fingers!!!

You can being working towards your goals TODAY!
Just put them on paper.
Think bout the next step.
Realize what you need to sacrifice.

And your aspirations will become your reality.

the Kev
http://sl4sp.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

thanks for the advice!