Thursday, September 07, 2006

shall we dance... sway

morning at the office... tired... sleepy... want to dance not here, people would stare. could not dance that well. they would think I am weird... remembering the music Sway from the movie Shall We Dance


When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more
Like a flower bending in the breeze

Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me
Other dancers may be on the floor

Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we sway I go weak
- Pussycat Dolls

3 comments:

Unsugarcoated Reviews said...

i love this song too, the old one used in Dark City, but i haven't heard the version by the Pussycat Dolls...

Unknown said...

sorry, I am not that familiar with Dark City.. but it's nice of you to share that info

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats high to you post, intention look ahead in behalf of more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its sole of my pick topic to read.