Tuesday, September 12, 2006

not happy

Heard a sad news this morning. Employees in our company which are based in cupang, muntinlupa would be retrenched. whew! good thing is, I am in the head office and I am not affected with such. Well, here I am... staying in the it-doesnt-matter mode. But then, it was so dissapointing. There would me approximately 200 people who would be unemployed. They would only be paid a month's salary for 2 years of service. I pity those who have a family to support. Some could probably be rehired in another position, some will look for another job, while some would really felt that bitterness.

Not happy either with what I've heard from the radio. The song "Breaking Free" from Disney's High School Musical has another Asian version. This is sung by Nikki Gil, Vince Chong and Alicia Pan. The new version is far off from the real one. I love the original one which is sung by Zac Efron and Vanessa Anne Hudgens. I love this song. It song talks about following your dreams and believing in yourself.

No comments: