Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I discern

Who's a real friend and who's just pretending to be? I easily trust yet now I learned. There are people who would be nice, but have a discrete motive beneath the friendliness. Simply waiting for the time to wreck and pull me down. I could feel that a knife is slowly stabbing me at my back trying to make me weak. With eyes closed, I asked myself why it happen? I discern… it was because of envy and resentment. Yet, I remain strong even if I did not fight back. I have nothing to lose. I am still whole...

And this is what I want to say to Lora---
I guess you should give credit to yourself for what you had ruined, for the crazy and bitchy words you used for her, for hating Vincent and a lot more! You had been so nice to me. I never realize you have a different motive. Thank you for telling her your version of the twisted truth.

No comments: