Friday, February 17, 2006

here she goes again

just posting Michelle's messages here...

+ If I could bring back the past I should have not acted the way I did before. I should have not thrown words against you. I was hurt and I admit that I felt insecure at that moment...
+ I was blinded by anger because I felt betrayed. I lost my trust on him for no reason. I keep on bringing about his past relationships... I was teh one who hurt myself and I feel ashamed for what I did.
+ Czaroma, thank you for making me realize how lucky I am. I shared to you how I feel coz I know you would understand.
+ I'm glad I got to know you and now I know why my husband loved you before. You're a a true person... it's just sad that we have to be in that situation before. The only regret I had is that I lost a friend... I'm sorry
+ Hope you will forgive me for everything I had done to you. Sorry I got you involved with my personal life... can we still be friends?


There's no sense replying to her messages anymore. I had done that before and befriended her. But then, so I choose not to give much attention to her. I don't want be complicated by the things in the past. All is over for me. There's no sense bringing it up again.

No comments: