Wednesday, November 15, 2006

being young at heart


In three weeks time I would be turning a year older. Through all these years I have grown to be a more mature and strong woman. Though there are still times and certain situations wherein I am not. I'll be 3 years away from being 30. Being surrounded by little kids specially my own children makes me feel young. I don't think I will outgrow the child in me inside.

I remember when I am in my teen years I love pink so much. I love Hello Kitty. Now that I am married and have kids of my own, I am still fond of disney characters, disney princesses, barbie, dora the explorer and a lot more. I love buying character items and clothes for them. It makes me happy and it makes my kids so happy too.

3 comments:

Mirelsa said...

I still loves to watch Spongebob, Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog. And am 25. I think my cable TV would be useless w/o Cartoon Network and Animal Planet. ;-)

Unknown said...

I am 37 and still love children's books and movies. :)

Anonymous said...

nice to know that!