Saturday, June 17, 2006

disturbing my peace

Once again I heard from Michelle. All these time she was thinking of me and again disturbed my peaceful mode. I don't know what she wanted this time.

And I told her these words:
I should be throwing back at you all those text messages, emails and friendster messages I continuously received from you. I should be slapping you with hurtful words for all those accusations you had pointed at me. But did I ever did that to you? No. Because all this time I choose to let it all pass. I don't want to waste my time on you, you're never ending accusations, and you're senseless words.
I was not hurt and I am not bitter. I am happy hearing you and "your so-called words". As what everyone had told me, I should be delighted that you had been accustomed to making use of the words I had used...claiming and expressing it your way.
Tell yourself to stop from doing all these things. It is only then that you and your family would be at peace.

Again, I heard how she uses the words I had thrown at her. Thus, it made me say that she should save all my messages as she could use it in the future. I had too much of her. I had chosen this time to reply to her text messages to put an end. I hope she would stop blaming me for what is happening to her and her family. I don't care what's going on in their lives. I knew from the very start how she despises me. In one of her text message, she admitted that she was indeed bitter because she was jealous. Well then, that sums it up. In my case, I have nothing to think about... I have nothing to lose.

No comments: