Thursday, May 11, 2006

her ideas are mine

Whew! Who would believe that she's not Michelle when everything points to her. Claiming that she is not. Even if she changes the profile name on that Friendster account, the user ID is still the same. She can't fool me? I'm a smart woman! hehehe...and I am just making fun of the whole situation.
Funny how she say that "Michelle won't waste her time" --- but that's what she's doing now... "Michelle is pretty compared to you"---- c'mon I don't care whose prettier... so I tell her that she's right, she is prettier than Ms. Universe! hehehe...

But then, it's not funny when she tries to copy my thoughts. She doesn't have a mind of her own... she lack originality. She always tries to duplicate my words... a real copycat. When I posted this - "Imitation is the greatest form of flattery"... I guess it's not a profound display of someone trying to be me"... She posted back saying that someone wants to be in her shoes! It's exactly the same thing...and she got that idea from me!

No comments: