Thursday, March 30, 2006

I am a woman

I am a woman that is beautiful inside and out, filled with joy and pride.
I am a woman as graceful as a butterfly, as woman should be seen and not heard.
I am a woman that is cunning, a woman of skill and knowledge.
I am a woman with strength, to knock down any boundaries keeping me from my journeys of life.
I am a woman that dream to have a life of an angel with never ending love and happiness.
I am a woman that’s your lover and friend, keep you feeling loved and secure.
I am a woman of respect and admiration; respecting and admiring you mind body and soul.
I am a woman with a passionate kiss with lips as soft as fresh rose petals, I leave you wanting and wishing for more.
I am a woman with a charm that’s as radiant as the sunshine.
I am a woman full of laughter, giggles and grins, which is the medicine of the soul.
I am a woman with my own identity, look into my eyes and you’ll see who I am.

No comments: